Do you want to be
FIT, LEAN &
FEELING YOUR BEST?
Get Better Results with a 1-on-1 Personal Trainer in Bella Vista.
We go beyond the services of a typical Personal Trainer by spending time understanding your goals, tracking your progress and mentally coaching you to achieve long lasting results.
Our areas of expertise includes:
- Muscle building
- Effective programming including HIIT, weight and cardio training
- Energy and stress management
- Muscle pain and injury support plans
- Nutrition, supplements and vitamin advice
- Results tracking
We provide 45min 1-on-1 Personal Training session workouts focused specifically to YOUR fitness level and pushing you to achieve your personal best.
- We gradually increase the intensity of your workouts as you get stronger, fitter and faster to reliably keep you performing at your best and gaining more results.
- We keep track of your measurement and performance, making improvements to your plan where possible to help you gain better results.
Specific male or female trainer requests can be accommodated.
Find us at
Personal Training Studio within Elevate Health
Unit 8, 22 Lexington Drive
Bella Vista NSW 2153
Norwest Business Park, The Hills
Easy and free parking available right in front of the studio
Mon - Fri: 5.30am-9pm
02 8809 7813 | 0414 970 711
Hear what our clients say...
"I really enjoy working out with Jeff & Bec. They are very tough, but nice personal trainers who get the most out of you each & every session. They are also great motivators and good listeners when you need help." Sharon, 42
I've been training with Catalyst PHD trainers for over 3 years. They have assisted me in reaching my goal weight and maintaining that weight. They have also assisted me increasing my level of fitness. The personal trainers are very professional and supportive. I look forward in continuing my training with Jeff and Bec. Steph, 43
ALL TRAINERS ARE UNIVERSITY EDUCATED IN HEALTH
"At Catalyst PHD we like our Body Coaches to have a high level of education. We want to have as much experience and knowledge as we can to make sure we know exactly what we are doing, exactly how the body moves, how to prevent people from getting injured and how to get the most out of their training."
Jeff, Head Coach at Catalyst PHD